[TenTec] Omni C ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C ?
From: darwin@together.net (K & H Darwin)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:55:40 -0400
The Omni C is the last of the original Omni series.  It was available as a
digital readout rig only so TenTec dropped the "D" designation.  It is
considered to be the best of the first Omni series, having the most
flexable filter selection scheme.  Yes it is fully solid state.

Keith Darwin
KD1E
Vermont