[TenTec] Pegasus - monitor noise - still

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus - monitor noise - still
From: rmckean@turnharp.com (Ron McKean)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:41:29 -0700
Dick,

As everyone else has said, returning the Pegasus will not solve your
problems.  I have a Pegasus, TS-850SAT, ICOM 706 MKII and a Delta.  All of
the rigs pick up computer noise, the Pegasus has the least noise.  I
replaced my old monitor last year with a very inexpensive one and that ended
all of my monitor noise.  I believe an upgrade to a newer monitor might
solve your problems.  I find that even if I use a rig other than the
Pegasus, I still have to have the computer on to do logging, digital
communication and other non ham related activities.  Good luck, I hope you
solve the problem and I hope you keep the Pegasus, because I believe it is
the best rig I own.

Ron McKean
WD5FUN