[TenTec] Least $$ TT for Contesting?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Least $$ TT for Contesting?
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 07:41:20 EDT
I notice that WriteLog lists the Omni V on the menu of rigs supported, but I
would suggest contacting the author about whether it really works.  I posted
a message here several months ago asking about it, but didn't get a single
response from anyone using the Omni V for contesting.  Several people were
interested in the answer however.

What I do know is that WriteLog is an excellent program with great support
for the Omni VI.

73,
Barry  N1EU

To: <tentec@contesting.com>