[TenTec] Least $$ TT for Contesting?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Least $$ TT for Contesting?
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:13:53 -0400
Oh indeed the Omni 6+/Writelog interface works. I use it daily.
Writelog automatically captures frequency and mode from the Omni
for logging and can also control the Omni, setting frequency and
mode including splits. This is particularly useful for Packet
Cluster Spots. When an interesting spot comes up in the packet
window, you double click it and you're there. It's the nuts!!

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ

To: <tentec@contesting.com>