[TenTec] OMNI VI+ Frequency Drift

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ Frequency Drift
From: w5yr@att.net (George , W5YR)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 18:28:52 -0500
Hi, Jim

Now you can do what I do: use the output of the transceiver to calibrate
and set the frequency counter!   ;^)

Peter's original PSK31 program allowed the user to set up the sound card
in such a way as to remove any calibration error from that source. The
newer programs (WinPSK, DigiPan and Zakanaka) appear to have concealed
that capability from the user. Fortunately all my soundcards (3 different
computers) all seem to be right on the money.

On the Pegasus, do you have a frequency calibration routine in the
software like the Kachina or a manual adjustment or what?

72/73, George
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972       Kachina #91900556