[TenTec] electron flow vs. current flow

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] electron flow vs. current flow
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:30:51 -0500
Dang, I thought smoke made this stuff work.  I've cut wires but haven't
seen any electrons flow out.  I've looked at the cut end under a magnifier
but haven't seen any holes, however when one of those little cannisters
with the pretty colored rings and a wire on each end breaks, the smoke
leaks out of the circuit and it stops working.  Soldering in a new smoke
cannister usually fixes things right up.  The trick is to know exactly
which type of smoke to use.

73 de Steve Weber, KD9BO
--
An infinite number of rednecks