[TenTec] Omni VI Plus questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus questions
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 17:26:21 -0000
Floyd, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Ten Tec....owning two
older-model rigs, the Corsair II and the Scout, I've had occasion to call
Ten Tec service several times and found them genuinely concerned and always
ready to help with phone support and on two occasions sent replacement parts
without asking for a deposit to see if substitution would fix a problem!!!

I can't speak to your Omni 6+ questions, the rig is way too much denero for

k6sdw