[TenTec] RE: [Tented] VFO jumper info?, CW paddles, Talk to your XYL...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: [Tented] VFO jumper info?, CW paddles, Talk to your XYL...
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:06:52 -0400
Al,

Excellent advice! I know that my XYL wouldn't have a clue what to
do. She has an idea what I have invested in it but wouldn't know a
transceiver from a dummy load so wouldn't know what is valuable
and what is not. However, she is computer literate so, if she
shows up on this reflector one day asking for help I would hope
that some of you folks would treat her fairly and kindly.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ