[TenTec] new Ten Tec ( fill in the blank)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] new Ten Tec ( fill in the blank)
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:23:41 -0700
I think you may be out of touch "automobile-wise".  Over the last decade or
so the Jaguar has become one of the highest quality automobiles you can buy
(assuming you can afford one!), and always worth repairing.

Both products (Jaguars and Ten Tecs) are top notch in my book.

Reid, K7YX
(also a car nut: "Vettes, Vipers, and all things British")