[TenTec] Pegasus DC Power Plug

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Power Plug
From: cshyde@yahoo.DOT.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:13:43 -0700 (PDT)
Take your current power cable and cut it about four inches from the radio. Go
to any big auto parts or auto stereo store and get two pairs of heavy duty (20
amp) power connectors. Install one connector on the pigtail on the rear of the
pegasus, the opposite connector on the wires to the power supply at home and
the same connector from the other pack of connectors on a new harness you will
make up for the other power supply. Then no matter how many places you take the
radio you can find a connector at any auto parts store. Then you won't be held
hostage by Ten Tec for their ridiculous power connectors.