[TenTec] Pegasus DC Power Plug

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Power Plug
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (JBeamer@PanAmSat.com)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 17:19:41 -0400
There's nothing magical about the connectors TT is using. They are Mate
N'Lock (style name) connectors made by the company AMP. They are
inexpensive. No big thang!

As someone stated earlier, these connectors are available from Mouser and
they carry both the 2 conductor (Scout) and the 4 conductor (Omni VI) as
well as many others. I mentioned Mouser because that's where I buy mine. Any
company that carries AMP connectors will probably have what you need.

J/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.