[TenTec] Pegasus DC Power Plug

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus DC Power Plug
From: justo@maplenet.net (j)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 16:44:18 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <JBeamer@PanAmSat.com>

> There's nothing magical about the connectors TT is using. They are Mate
> N'Lock (style name) connectors made by the company AMP. They are
> inexpensive. No big thang!
>
> As someone stated earlier, these connectors are available from Mouser and
> they carry both the 2 conductor (Scout) and the 4 conductor (Omni VI) as
> well as many others. I mentioned Mouser because that's where I buy mine.
Any
> company that carries AMP connectors will probably have what you need.
>
> J/KM6VX
> Torrance, Ca.

that's good to know, however, carl's suggestion would make it a lot easier
if, say you need a replacement quickly such as in the midst of a field
day/emergency type situation.  you could go to the local auto parts store
and buy the parts (or temporarily raid if an emergency situation demands
such action -- paying for the parts, of course, once the emergency is over
and the store is running again).

73's,