[TenTec] NB & fuse query

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] NB & fuse query
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:15:09 -0500
> While on the subject, you ought to know that Ten-Tec does not stock
> replacement finals for the Argosy.  Presently they can get them at perhaps
> $40 each (not sure about the exact price

They just replaced the finals on my new Argosy II a month or so ago and it
was $70 for the two finals.  Garland Jenkins (service department) told me
that these were the last two new pairs they had in stock.... and that they
were really hard to find even for the factory service department.

The breakers are available from Poco Sales in California for abt $8.95 each.
The Argosy breaker is actually a 10 amp Airpax Snapax model..... fast blow.

Mike, W9WIS