[TenTec] Jupiter N4PY and Logging Programs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter N4PY and Logging Programs
From: ka8jxg@callsign.net (Carl J. Denbow)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:06:55 -0400
I recently installed N4PY's enhanced rig control program for my
Jupiter.  Now my logging programs (both LOGic v5.3.125 and
DXBase2002) can not access the Jupiter's working parameters
(frequency, band, mode, etc.).  This is true whether I'm using N4PY's
program or the TT version.  I have made the modifications in the N4PY
program's ini file that the Help files suggest to indicate the
location of the pegasus.out file.  I've also made appropriate changes
in the logging programs so they should know where to look for the
pegasus.out file.  Any idea what might be going on here?   I'm going
to cross-post this on the Ten-Tec, DxBase and LOGic listservs.
Perhaps someone else has run into this problem.

73s to all.

Carl
Carl J. Denbow
KA8JXG