[TenTec] Laptops and Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Laptops and Pegasus
From: ke5c@vvm.com (John, KE5C)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:19:51 -0500
As a follow-up to my earlier message, I searched the Microsoft Knowledge
base, and here's how to "OFF2000: How to Turn Off the Find Fast Indexer"

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q199/7/87.ASP

This may or may not be the cause of your problem, but it's probably worth
looking at.

73, ke5c

> This was addressed some time ago on the TrLog reflector.  As I recall, the
> problem is a file called fastfind.exe which is periodically run by
Windows.