[TenTec] New TT QRP Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New TT QRP Rig
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net ( Bob, WB2VUF)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 22:30:53 -0500
It happens in the commercial and military electronics world, too. The
company I work for advertises a number of "off the shelf" products. Yes,
a basic design exists, but they are in no way ready to ship.

Also, remember Atlas Radio? They were taking orders and cashing the
customers checks before they had a working, producible design, which
they never did get into production.

So, all good things come to those who wait!

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF