[TenTec] Ultimate ORION Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ultimate ORION Rig
From: prosolar@sssnet.com (mike bryce)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:49:51 -0500
Really like the idea of the microwave oven..

No one seems to have mentioned that this thing will all the goodies everyone
wants can't cost over $499...

and....

it seems really strange that there been nary a word from Ten Tec yet

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com