[TenTec] For Sale : Ten Tec Pegasus Package

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale : Ten Tec Pegasus Package
From: K3USC@worldnet.att.net (Brian Hemmis)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:54:00 -0500
Selling my Pegasus outfit- Radio is abt a year old and spotless, includes
all cables, software, manual and whatever came with it from TT. Also have
the remote tuning knob, the 705 desk mic and the N4PY software updated. This
gear (as is all my gear) is in as new condition and I'm a non-smoker. You
won't be disappointed. Selling the entire package for $ 750 SHIPPED or the
radio alone for $ 625 SHIPPED. Here's a chance to own a great and fun radio
for not a lot of $$. Brian K3USC, Erie, PA 814-866-2585 or email.