Fw: Fwd: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI plus and RCKRtty

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Fwd: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI plus and RCKRtty
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:37:09 -0600
Rich,
        I checked this evening - the Omni VI+ seems to work fine with
RCKRtty here.  I have my Omni on COM1, and I used the 9600 baud rate
(matches xcvr, of course), non-parity, 8 data, 1 stop.   I used ICOM and
hex 4 as the address.  I think his software comes with one of the parms
set differently from what we usually use - the stop bit, maybe?  Check
these parms.  I also reduced the time required for updating the
frequency/mode to 3 seconds.  10 seconds seemed like an eternity!
        Hope this helps!

        73, Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas