[TenTec] KB7OEX: a big plus favoring ORION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] KB7OEX: a big plus favoring ORION
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:39:09 -0000
Tom,

Your missing out on a lot if you don't go DSP.  When it is done right,
it is much better than conventional rigs.  The RX340 is by far the best
receiver I have ever used in 25 years of hamming.  The filters are
extremely sharp and much better than any crystal or mechanical filter
out there.  The audio quality out of the rx340 is truely awesome.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC