[TenTec] Centurion in the new lineup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion in the new lineup
From: uoba@satx.rr.com (JBA)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:31:06 -0600
I believe we'll see the Centurion stay in the lineup for a while yet. Maybe
even a single 3-500Z amp a la the AL-80B, or Drake L75. These are very
popular amps right now. I feel sure we'll be getting a new version of Titan
soon. It'll probably be dressed in black to match the Orion.
Talked to my good friend Tom Hix, of Tom's Tubes fame, this week concerning
the 4cx1600B tubes used in the Titan ll. Tom informs me that Svetlana is
winding down production of this tube, and is currently only supplying them
to major manufacturers like Tentec, and that even these are drying up
quickly.
Maybe we'll see a Titan lll later this year?
Cheers!
de Benton wb5twc