[TenTec] what is "quiet"?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] what is "quiet"?
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:25:15 -0500
George, are you saying the PRO has no means to vary the IF bandpass before
reaching the DSP? If you set DSP for 100hz bandwidth, does the IF bandwidth
remain wide open at it's default? The TS-870 has two rather wide band IF
amps with wide, 6khz crystal filters, and as I mentioned, they overlap as
greater selectivity is called for. Surely, the PRO has some means of doing
this...or does it? Educate me on this please.
Steve Ellington N4LQ.