[TenTec] My own little "quiet test"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My own little "quiet test"
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (cyr999@extremezone.com)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 11:03:16 -0700 (MST)
A similar adjustment can be made on the 756 PRO by setting a filter to an SSB
default. Then SFT will show on the screed. Then use the PBT to narrow it down
your cw width. Bingo......hard and soft filter shapes. I would not spend
the extra $1000 for that soft/hard feature on the PRO II. 73/Tim Logan NZ7C

Quoting n4lq@iglou.com: