[TenTec] What's it worth?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] What's it worth?
From: resluder@coserv.net (R. Eric Sluder)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:58:44 -0600
I've got a Paragon 585 equipped with the following features: FM board,
RS-232 board, Voice synthesizer, 1.8 & .5 filters.  I also have the 961
supply the sings on occasion (lamination, or loose bolts in
transformer).  Both units are a 8-9 cosmetically.  The only thing the
Paragon has cosmetically done to it is the gentlemen I purchased it from's
employee bounced it during packing and the SO-239 mount is bent
inwards.  Ten Tec service said they see this all the time, and it's a
matter of straightening out the back plate upon the next service visit.  It
works FB...

I'd like to know the going rate for such a station, because I'm considering
a Jupiter.

Thanks in advance for your input.

73

R. Eric Sluder