[TenTec] I.C.E. BCB Filter does the trick

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I.C.E. BCB Filter does the trick
From: ve1adh@accesswave.ca (Dave McClafferty)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:09:46 -0400
I had a similar problem with my Pegasus on ten meters when using my ten
meter beam which is mounted on top of the garage that houses my shack. The
signals that caused the overload came from my computer monitor. I could hear
signals on my Gap vertical, and even on antennas not resonant on ten, that I
couldn't hear on the beam. Turning the monitor off corrected the problem.
Re-locating the beam would be a permanent cure but since 10 may be dead
before long anyway I will use the Vertical.

Dave, VE1ADH