[TenTec] Dayton and the 516

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dayton and the 516
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 23:46:56 -0400
Considering that the two Argonaut V's were not production items yet, and
considering the number of people handling the two rigs (you could not get
near the 516 or the Orion on Friday), I wouldn't be too concerned about the
meter.  Ditto the "quality look."

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata