[TenTec] Ten-Tec Gear at Field Day

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Gear at Field Day
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:52:01 -0400
I hope everybody enjoyed Field Day and had a memorable as well as fun time.
Now on to the Ten-Tec part, What Ten-Tec gear did you or your group use at
Field Day? Did anybody hear or maybe even see an Orion?

At ND4D 7A Georgia, the North Fulton ARC effort, we used a Ten-Tec 526 for
the 6N2 VHF station. And we used a Jupiter for the GOTA station. The on
lookers really liked the Jupiter and I got to play with one on a contest
weekend instead of just at the factory. The Jupiter is a nice rig and has
my hopes raised as to the Orion. I would offer my opinion of the TT-526 but
it would be biased because I already own one (nice rig).

73 Keith
de Ke4TEG