[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review
From: w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com (Jon Maguire)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:53:50 -0400
Well,
          There are two things that I learned from this thread:

1. NEVER write critical things on a reflector about a "beloved" company,
product or service

2. The writing in question IS a review (look at the dictionary at
www.dictionary.com ,

verb
3. To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research
findings.
4. To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for
example).

noun
5
a. A report or essay giving a critical estimate of a work or performance.

BTW My Jupiter is a fine radio, but certainly not top of the line.

73... Jon Maguire W1MNK
Brandon, FL 33511 USA

multipart/alternative
  text/html