[TenTec] Thanks for the help with the gamma match

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for the help with the gamma match
From: patg@hevanet.com (Patrick McGuire)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:23:34 -0700
Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone that offered help on =
solving my problem with gamma matching my tower for 160 meters.

I got responses from several people including:
Dave, W7DPW  (I tried that Dave - No luck)
Dave, K1FK  (I ordered the book)
Tom, W7QF (I'm sure your right - but I couldn't make it work their way)
Stuart, K5KVH (Thanks Stuart, I will be making those changes)
John, N0KHQ  (I'll look for you on 17M)
Mike (in Iowa) (Good luck on your's Mike, I'll let you know what if find =
out)
KO4O  (I would like to see the picture of your match......Thanks)
and Gary Cox KX7W.............
I left Gary for last because he is somewhat of a neighbor (we are just a =
few miles apart) and I met him through a mutual ham friend many years =
ago and it has been many years since we have seen each other.  It is =
indeed a very small world.
I hope I did not miss anyone.
My thanks to all, and I am buying ON4UN's book on low band DXing. I was =
told "It's the bible".  If I make it work I will post a brief =
discription.

73's
Pat McGuire, K7MRV =20
patg@hevanet.com