[TenTec] Re: Jupiter firmware problems...NOT! (SO!... )

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Jupiter firmware problems...NOT! (SO!... )
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:31:54 -0500
"Who in the world would cheer on paying out  more taxes or
paying out of pocket for what is already cheerfully provided"

Mike, you are assuming what they cheerfully provide" is even close to what
it could be.

Wait till next month when the Pegasus Pro 3.0 is released and then wonder
why the "factory" didn't do that.

73,

Rich