[TenTec] Have you Noticed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Have you Noticed
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:47:14 -0400
I also have a Pegasus.  While 10m isn't the band I usually use, I have tried
it on 10m of course.  I have no problem getting weak signals.  Like others,
I found that my computer was the main source of noise in all of my
receivers.  I have extensive grounding, shielding, and endless chokes in
place to correct this.  Once that was done, no problems.  I'd be thinking in
terms of something being broken, or external noise, as the more likely
source of all these extraneous noises.

Also, Jim, how do you Turn Up the IF gain on a Pegasus ??

Thanks.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ