[TenTec] Receivability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Receivability
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:42:07 -0500
Once upon a time, I tried replacing the audio filter in a Triton IV with an
MFJ DSP filter. It didn't work due to excessive delay. That analog filter
should work. Maybe an Autec QF1 would be a good choice to try but the output
impedance would need to be transformed up in Z to match the input of the
Triton's final af amp.
Steve Ellington N4LQ.