[TenTec] Receivability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Receivability
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:01:48 -0500
George,

I have cascaded 10 pole Inrad filters in the Corsair.  The skirts are
deeper and sharper, which is the thing that helps the most.

The low frequency, "IF" DSP filters in the Pegasus work well, but they
don't work nearly as well as the Corsair.  You could really see the
difference in the contest.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ