[TenTec] External VFO model 200 for sale/trade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] External VFO model 200 for sale/trade
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phillip Sikes)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:10:43 -0800
I have for sale or trade a Model 200 VFO. This is the extremely rare
one for the TX100 tube rig that Ten Tec made once upon a time. Other
than two very small and faint scratches on the top of the cream face
it is a beauty. There are also some wear marks on the bottom of the
unit. I have nothing to test it with so it will be sold as is. The
PTO is extremely smooth with no visible backlash or rough spots and
the lamps do light up. I have seen these go for a pretty high price
but that is not what I am looking for, I would like to find a 405 amp
and model 206A crystal calibrator for my 515. I would also be
interested in any other 515 accessories.

Thanks for reading my ad..

73 - Phil
--
N7UX
Phillip Sikes, psikes@whidbey.net on 11/04/2002

Reason and free inquiry are the only effectual agent against error.

Thomas Jefferson