[TenTec] Omni 6+ Low Power Troubles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Low Power Troubles
From: msadams@acsu.buffalo.edu (Mark S. Adams, P.E.)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:06:36 -0500
Guys,

The factory tech last week told me that they have change finals at least 3
times on the Omni 6. He did say that presently they prefer 458's, and
always try to replace in matched pairs. He did not indicate whether they
spec'ed out alternatives.

73,
Mark K2QO

--On Sunday, December 15, 2002 5:54 PM -0500 Gary Hoffman