[TenTec] Pegasus S-Meter Anomaly

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus S-Meter Anomaly
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed Jan 29 15:20:27 2003
Jerry, the Kachina 505DSP used a similar combination AGC arrangement
and provided a separate control for adjusting  the degree of AGC
control in the front end, etc.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
K2 #489  IC-765 #2349 IC-756 PRO  #2121 IC-756 PRO2 #3235