[TenTec] dealer networks

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dealer networks
From: amishbuggy37@yahoo.com (W3UIO)
Date: Fri Jan 31 11:00:48 2003
Hi Scott,

Yes, the same company. Ed Clegg moved the factory
around some in later years, and settled in Lancaster,
PA. Later, the became a part of International Signal &
Control in Lancaster. I bought my FM-27B two meter rig
from a dealer and picked it up at the factory.

After that, they moved to an industrial park in
Lancaster and opened a ham store where they sold the
Japanese radios as well as Ten-Tec gear. They had a
nice showroom where one could demo or A/B various
rigs.

Larry, W3UIO