[TenTec] Corsair I vs. Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair I vs. Corsair II
From: w8kc@comcast.net (Paul Valko)
Date: Sun Feb 2 19:52:13 2003
All Ten*Tecs have a dual receive mode with the external VFOs.  This
incredibly neat feature dates all the way back to the Triton IV in 1976.

Where do you think the japanese got the idea 15 or so years later? :-)

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc