[TenTec] 60 Meters !!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60 Meters !!!
From: farson@shaw.ca (Adam Farson)
Date: Sat Feb 22 22:04:33 2003
Hi Mitch,

By the time the NTIA signs off on 60m, the ITU designates it as an amateur
band world-wide and the FCC authorises it, at least 10 years will have
passed - by which time most of us will have radios factory-equipped with
that band.

So, as we Scots say, "I wuidnae fash ma wee heed o'er it, laddie!"

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ