[TenTec] 60 Meters !!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60 Meters !!!
From: kw0d@netexpress.net (Dave Kamp, KW0D)
Date: Sat Feb 22 23:56:57 2003
Adam wrote:

>In Canada, we have relatively little trouble. Prison time plus the
>forfeiture of one's entire station to the Crown are a rather high price to
>pay for on-air shenanigans.

--Ooh-  there's a mighty fine Scottish word fer ye!

Hey-  rathern' hammer the concept of making these old rigs go there, is
there some interesting way which one might experiment?

How about using the 5mhz PTO in a direct-conversion technique in BOTH
directions...  Wasn't there a day way-back-when... when that was not-so
unusual?

Of course, it wouldn't be as good as the stock method, but it should at
least work....

DK  :-)
73's from KW0D Dave in LeClaire, Iowa