[TenTec] Radio Shack 25 amp switching supply?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Radio Shack 25 amp switching supply?
From: ku3g@yahoo.com (no body)
Date: Sun Mar 9 10:58:23 2003

 Clark Savage Turner <csturner@slonet.org> wrote:Mine is going back to the
store today. If I lived in a place where the
noise level was always S5 to S8 it would be fine, but it is not the case
at this QTH. I hear the noise on 20 meters, now, since the band is
mostly quiet this morning. Give me back my linear supply.

Clark
WA3JPG

On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 04:56 AM, Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX wrote:

> It would suit me just fine if those power supplies were purchased and
> used
> elsewhere. Don't need no stinkin' noise in my neighborhood on 75M or
> anywhere else for that matter. I bet it's a real singing puppy on 160M.
>
> Go getem' fellows.
>
> (chuckle)
>
> 73
> Bob, K4TAX

hi clark , i can truly say i do not hear these birdies althought the fan is
somewhat on the hi side, sorry to hear that your having the problem, these
supplies are going like hot cakes up here in lancaster county

73 john ku3g