[TenTec] ORION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Thu Mar 27 17:49:20 2003
Hello all,
    I got home from work at 5:30, pulled into the driveway, got my stuff out of
the car and went in the house.  I heard a truck - went back to the door and
THERE IT WAS!!!  A big brown truck and a guy walking up the driveway with this
big white box!
    I hope that many others have this same experience yet today or in the VERY
near future.  I could write more but I am faced with this difficult decision:
Do I write more or do I go and get the Orion out of the box?  WHAT WOULD YOU
DO?  73,  Bill.

PS:  THANK YOU TEN-TEC!!!
res0wsci@verizon.net

---