[TenTec] Triton 4 + Accessories+++

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton 4 + Accessories+++
From: LJL160@aol.com (LJL160@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 5 07:07:13 2003
Im considering selling my Triton 4 setup. The radio is in very good shape and
nice front panel (good lettering) . Has cw filter and noise blanker boards.
Have the matching 252 power supply, the scarce 242 external VFO, 160 mtr
converter, and the matching digital readout. I'll let the entire package go
for $475.00 plus shipping. I won't sell any accessories separate. Too many
rigs and projects here so this would be a nice collector classic for someone.
 tnx for the read and 73s Lew / K1NDV

I can take some jpegs.