[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Model 301 Remote Tuning Encoder

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Model 301 Remote Tuning Encoder
From: n4xy@earthlink.net (Ed Tanton)
Date: Wed May 7 21:04:36 2003
Anything under $200 is probably a bargain Jerry. Note it was sold ASAP (at
least, I'D say < 4 hours is "ASAP"!). I believe you can homebrew one for a
good bit less than that-probably less than even that $135 asking price.
Despite my having had to sell my OMNI VI several years ago, I didn't sell
my custom made '301-and it AIN'T for sale! A very good friend took my
original '301, mounted it into a turned brass base with a walnut top, with
the original knob inset. One of these days I'll get another OMNI VI or 'VI+
and will be able to use it again.

///snip

At 08:27 PM 2003-05-07, you wrote:

>I am interested in the remote tuning knob but that is more than I thought it
>would be. Are you going to Dayton?
>       Jerry   KE8NP
>
>///snip

73 Ed Tanton N4XY <n4xy@earthlink.net>

Ed Tanton N4XY
189 Pioneer Trail
Marietta, GA 30068-3466

website: http://www.n4xy.com

All emails <IN> & <OUT> checked by
Norton AntiVirus with AutoProtect

LM: ARRL QCWA AMSAT & INDEXA;
SEDXC NCDXA GACW QRP-ARCI
OK-QRP QRP-L #758 K2 (FT) #00057

"He that gives up a little liberty to gain
temporary security will lose both and
deserve neither".
--Benjamin Franklin

"Suppose you were an idiot ...