[TenTec] FS: Scout, 5 band modules, mic, mobile bracket

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Scout, 5 band modules, mic, mobile bracket
From: mnewell1@austin.rr.com (Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC)
Date: Wed May 7 21:15:42 2003
I have a Scout for sale, along with the 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter
band modules, Model 701 microphone, power cord, and the elusive
mobile mounting bracket.

The radio suffers from 100 - 200 hz warm up drift, but stabilizes after
10 minutes or so.

The ten meter module doesn't seem to  make good contact with the
connector inside the radio, but the module itself is fine, I've checked
the it on another Scout. Perhaps the connector inside the radio
needs some  maintenance.

All other modules work fine with this radio.

Other than these two items, the Scout is in very good condition. No
scratches or cosmetic or any other kind of damage.

Asking $350 for all, and I'll pay shipping.

If anyone wants to hear it on the air, let me know and we'll make a schedule.

Please reply off-list. Check the 'TO' field of your message after you
click the 'reply' button.

73,

Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX