[TenTec] ???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ???
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 15 16:20:25 2003
The last time I looked Home Depot had these handy dandy all purpose door
opener, light turner offers and onners, intrusion detectors, burglar alarms,
and general fifty cent "swiss army knife type" home appliances.

>From experience, the intrusion detectors are really good at persuading the
police they should not answer  emergency calls to your house.

I don't know who makes them now, but BSR,  Birmingham Sound Reproducers, the
guys who made the worlds cheapest turntables and 8 track players, came out
with them around 1963 or '64.  Heath sold them for a while, if my ancient
memory is correct. From what I hear they are about as sorry as they ever
were.

73 Pete Allen  AC5E