[TenTec] Orion 1.346 and 60M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1.346 and 60M
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Thu Jun 12 21:21:46 2003
I would not be THAT hard on those guys.  This is most likely a case of not
being able to see the forest for the trees.  Sometimes it is possible to get
TOO involved in one thing and miss the obvious.  The joke about the person who
proceeded to take a piece of equipment apart to see why it was not working
would NOT be funny unless more than one person did just that PRIOR to noticing
the fact that the plug was out of the wall socket!!!  I am quite pleased with
the Orion and the fact that it IS updateable.  To a great extent I feel that
they are counting on US to find any bugs that they miss.  Hey - what the heck -
- - they do fix the bugs AND the updates are FREE.  (aside from the small
matter of purchasing an Orion)   73, Bill

wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk