[TenTec] Orion 1.346 and 60M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1.346 and 60M
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Fri Jun 13 12:04:43 2003
    NO!  No flames intended for the messenger or anyone else.  Perhaps I could
have worded that better!  I do not write programs and would not know where to
start.  Perhaps I should spend a night, or two, at a Holiday Inn Express.
    You are correct about quality control or the lack thereof!  I guess that I
am just a bit on the forgiving side.  My approach is to wait a while after the
updates are released before installing them.
    Sorry if I offended you Mike because that was not my intention.  That will
teach me to keep my mouth shut.  73, Bill

wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk