[TenTec] Programming bugs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Programming bugs
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (Stuart Rohre)
Date: Fri Jun 13 13:52:37 2003
Sad to say, I know of no software that comes to the user bug-free.  My
soapbox on this is it all started with programmers abandoning flow charting,
which at least forces the programmer to look at his code and where it goes
before it is released.

Sad to say, I doubt if you can find coding sheets on the market.
Look at the Microsoft products---the software users willingly pay for inept
and bug laden operating systems, and thus there is little incentive for
software vending to do any better than the biggest vendor of them all.
73,
Stuart K5KVH