[TenTec] Orion Died?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Died?
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Mon Jun 30 16:15:14 2003
My Orion exhibited similar behavior, but not during an update, and I traced the
problem to low voltage.  The Orion was "accidentally" running on the backup
battery because the power supply connection came undone.  I was looking at the
power supply volt meter and all seemed fine until I found the disconnected
wire.  Restoring 13.8 volts solved the problem.  The symptoms were exactly what
Jim described - display out and all!  I hope that is all that is wrong with his
Orion!  73, Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk